Happy Almost November Bella Diva
I had to create at least one new pumpkin recipe this year. This one is light dessert for a fun evening with friends or maybe make it a small batch and keep it in the fridge for a treat each day for yourself.
This light and fluffy dessert dip can most definitely satisfy your sweet tooth for a low-calorie and low sugar option. Besides, its pumpkin!!!
Just keep saying to yourself, its ok to indulge in this dessert..it is pumpkin and pumpkin is a veggie and full fiber! Ha. Just remember..portion control is KEY!
Just FYI, I was told this box of pumpkin puree…YES Box, that I found at Sur la Tab is the best pumpkin I would ever taste. Um…YES it IS. OMG!!!!!! You must try it while it’s around for the holidays!!!!
Pumpkin Latte Diva Dip
- 2 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 packet of stevia or 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup natural light whipped topping (like the kind by So Delicious)
- In a small bowl, stir to dissolve coffee granules in 2 tsp. hot water.
- In a medium-large bowl, add all remaining ingredients except whipped topping.
- Add dissolved coffee, and mix until smooth and uniform.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
MAKES 6-8 SERVINGS
ginger snaps (trader joes have the best mini cookies)
Buon Appetito Bella Diva
Also, Keep in mind these next 2 busy months are not an excuse to slack with your fitnness or food but rather make the best choices, pick and choose what truly makes you happy and move your body everyday. Even if it is only 15 minutes!