Happy Tasty Tuesday & Happy April
This blog will be short but tasty!!! As I am in prime season mode with training clients, traveling, developing a new product line… ( Woooo- hoooo) New App, New website….Just turned the big 4-0 AND getting married in less than 2 months. Those are just the big ones! haha
Holy Crap! As I actually type that, I can’t believe how I do it all. Day by Day.
Lox & Eggs
Great way to change-up your deviled eggs (especially in time for Easter) or the BEST snack.
Check out these Super cute eggs that taste like bagel and lox minis the carb.
PS, I added dill to mine when I make them!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 yolks
- 4 tsp. light/reduced-fat cream cheese or kitehill almond milk cream cheese
- 1-2 tsp. everything bagel seasoning (like the kind by Trader Joe’s)
- 4 thin cucumber slices
- 1-2 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place eggs in a pot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook for 10 minutes. (Or buy cage free boiled eggs.) Transfer eggs to a bowl, and cover with ice and cold water. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Gently crack eggs on the rim of the bowl, and peel off the shells.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Discard 2 yolks.
- Evenly fill 4 of the egg white halves with cream cheese & egg yolk mix. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. everything bagel seasoning. Top with cucumber, smoked salmon, and tomato. I even put a little cream filling between the salmon and tomato.
- Top with remaining 4 egg white halves & more seasoning and secure with toothpicks (if needed).
Buon Appetito Bella Divas
For more recipes, leave your email!