Hello Bella Diva
It is the last of week of October!!!!! Here in SWFL it definitely does not feel like we are going into cozy sweater weather yet. It is still 90-93′ and very humid. If you do live here, everyday we wake up hoping for that shift into our paradise weather wonderfulness. I guess I won’t complain, because when its 75′ and sunny here December-March everywhere else it is cold, grey and gloomy.
The 3rd Fall Favorite recipe of the month is a dessert that will make you crave pumpkin even when it is not pumpkin season.
O.M.G At the last cooking class the ladies were scrapping their little dish clean!!! I am not a fan of pumpkin pie (apple pie is my go to), but this light, low sugar, fluffy pumpkin pie dip is to die for!!!! Of course I took a much higher in calories and sugar recipe and made it diva-fied. The original recipe called for 2 cups of confectioners sugar. WHAT! I used 1/3 cup for the whole recipe and it was AMAZING!
Serve your pumpkin dip in individual shot glasses or in one big bowl. It is the perfect dessert after a heavy Thanksgiving meal.
Enjoy and of course watch your portion!!!
Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip
Oh my, this light, low sugar creamy dip will have you licking your bowl. Dip sliced apples, graham crackers or ginger snaps.
- 15 oz can of canned pumpkin
- 8 oz of coconut whipping cream (cool whip)
- ⅓ cup of powdered sugar plus 10 drops vanilla steiva (whole foods)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (kitehill) vegan
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 tsp cinnamon
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar & stevia drops in a large bowl.
- Add canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping or whipped cream. Place in a new bowl. Cover and chill for one
I also sprinkled extra spice on top to make it look extra Diva-licious
PS. If you missed the 2 first Fall Favorites Recipes, check them out! Click recipes and dinner. You will LOVE!
Get Recipes Delivered to Your Inbox
Enter your info below, and I'll send you my favorite recipes and let you know when new recipes are added!