Hello Bella Diva
Well, It has been a hot minute since the last time I have gotten on here to type up a new yummy Divalicious recipe or shared new snack ideas or well just about anything. Hope this blog finds you healthy and doing the best you can. As crazy as the world is right now, time is still flying by so darn fast. Almost September!
Anywho, the reason I have not blogged a new recipe lately, is because I have been laser focused on completing a long term BIG project and dream of mine. My first COOKBOOK! Version one is finally complete!!!!!!! Eeekkkkk! Well, almost working on my edits.
Simply Divalicious: Cooking-Cravings-Confidence & Cocktails
The cookbook is an E-book for now and once I have all the final chapters complete, one of my 2021 goals will be getting the book as a hard copy. That way you can jot down notes and take it with you to the grocery store.
The book is almost 100 pages filled with many recipes, advice on cravings, sweet & salty snack ideas, condiments, spices, images of all the condiments and foods to easier see them at the grocery store and so much more. The chapters are divided up as cravings vs. breakfast, lunch and dinner. For example, are you craving Mexican? Then go to the Mexican food chapter. There is even a, “Craving a girls night in?” a chapter with a bunch of my skinny cocktails, appetizers and sweet tooth bites. Anytime the the book is updated, you will receive the link with any additional chapters that I plan to add on by the end of the year. One of them being a plant based chapter.
To go along with the cookbook I designed a 7 day menu which will be sold separately.
Pre Sale Starts NOW
The E book will be available September 1, 2020
Regular price $34.99. Pre Sale 24.99 AND the 7 day menu with 21 different meal options will be included for FREE that goes along with the cookbook. Regularly 19.99. Each day the menu has:
- 2 options for breakfast (10 minute option or 2 minute option)
- 2 lunch ideas each day (regular carb & low carb)
- 2 dinner ideas each day (regular carb & low carb)
Questions? Email or Text
I hope this new book will inspire and or motivate you to try something new or maybe just get back on track.
Speaking of plant based….check out this new Divalicious one sheet wonder. Easy prep and clean up filled with a unique yumminess of lemon and cumin and baked feta.
You can add a side of chicken breast like I did or leave it vegetarian.
Feta-Lemon-Cumin One Sheet Wonder
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed, thick stalks split lengthwise, or broccoli, stalks trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, peeled, quartered and cut into 2-inch wedges
- 1 lemon, 1/2 cut into thin rounds and the remaining 1/2 left intact, for serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 (6- to 8-ounce) blocks feta, cut into 1-inch slices
- Cooked orzo for serving
- ½ cup fresh basil roughly chopped (optional)
By the way, don’t forget about these game changing onion goggles. My eyes NEVER burn again!
**If you are adding a side of chicken breast, season your chicken with the same spices and bake at 400′ while you bake the one sheet wonder. It may take a little longer, place the chicken in first. Maybe make extra so you have lunch ready for the next day.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees with a rack set in the lower third. On a sheet pan, combine the broccolini, tomatoes, onion and lemon slices with the olive oil and toss. Add cumin and red-pepper flakes, season with salt and pepper, and toss again until evenly coated. Nestle the feta slices into the vegetables. (It’s OK if they break apart a little.)
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through but leaving the feta in place, until the broccolini is charred at the tips, the stems are easily pierced with a fork and the tomato skins start to blister and break down.
- Serve over orzo. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with the remaining lemon half for squeezing. Top with fresh basil.
Serves 4 or great for leftovers.
Enjoy and if you make it, let me know, I love feedback or maybe you added something and made it even better.
Happy last week of August and stay safe.
Laura DalSanto Wu | Bella Diva Fitness