Good evening Divas!!!
I’m gonna keep it short & Sweet… literally!
We all need something easy to grab n go. Something sweet at night. A pre workout meal that won’t make us barf. NO Sugar except from banana.
This is my absolute favorite concoction!! And so easy!!!!!!!
Diva-Licious Pumpkin Chocolate chip protein mini muffins. ????????
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweet Almond milk
- 1/8 cup honey
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 3 scoops of vanilla whey protein ( I only use no artificial sweeteners added). Ask me if u need advice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon or 2
- 1/4 cup of mini dark chocolate chips… Maybe a few extra ????
- Preheat oven 350′
- Spray mini muffin tins w olive oil or use paper cups
- Mix and mash banana and pumpkin then add all wet ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients in another bowl well. Then add dry mix to wet. Stir well.
- Then add chocolate chips.
- Scoop into tins. Bake for 8-10 min.
- Start checking at 8. Protein powder bakes fast and can dry out quick. I take them out of oven when they are 90% done!
2 mini muffins: 6 g pro, 6 carbs 2 g F. Yum!! Great for on the go! Or have 3 pre wo!
If you use big tins… 1 per serving.