Happy New Year Fit Diva!!!
Who is going head strong into this new year with new goals? Most of you I am sure!!! Remember what I mentioned weeks ago….Be sure to Accept where you are now, in order to move onto where you want to go!
No…Im not talking about freezing your bootys off, which some of you may be at this very moment in January. I can’t say that I am living here in Naples Fl. Freezing to me is 58′ haha. I would like to suggest & chat about some really yummy frozen foods that I have discovered and tried. I know everyone is really trying to eat as healthy as possible right now and time is always a BIG issue with preparing foods at home for lunches on the go and dinner. Now, I am not a huge fan of frozen food, however I have found a bunch of options that are Diva-licious & great options for the whole family. Tasty, Quick & Makes extra for prepping…YES Please. Here are a few of my favorites! Hope you enjoy and stay on Fit Diva track as much as possible
Frozen Cauliflower Everything
Cauliflower is still a Hot food that is used for SO many things now to help keep meals and snacks healthier. Less simple carb, less calories, more fiber and definitely better nutrients. Cauliflower rice was once a pain in the ass to use because you had to food process the whole cauliflower head down or if you bought it already fresh in rice form, it would get slimy once opened in a few days. NOW, you can buy it frozen in many shapes and as pre-made seasoned meals.
Cauliflower Rice Risotto
This can be used plain OR I re created the recipe on the back to be super healthy and super tasty.
Creamy Cauli Risotto
- 1/2 bag of cauliflower risotto
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup half n half creamer
- Parmesan Cheese grated
- S& P to taste.
- Heat a medium size sauté pan on medium heat.
- Spray with avocado or olive oil.
- Saute onions and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 1-2 more minutes.
- Then add cauliflower mix and keep sauteing until mix is no longer frozen. You need to spray a little extra oil.
- Now add creamer and turn down temperature to low and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Take off burner.
- Last sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
I have made my own cauliflower tots from scratch and the frozen ones taste just as good!
These broccoli and cheese totes taste just like mini quiches! OMG Just watch your portion control….easy to keep consuming!!!!
Have these little guys with a burger on roman lettuce with some avocado and tomato!! Easy as that!!!!
More Diva-licious Frozen Finds
There are SO many options….start exploring and read those food labels.
- So yummy & Easy. Saute in pan, top with guacamole, tomato and onion!
As I always say…get creative and find thing you enjoy that are easy, quick and of course super tasty!
If it was easy..everyone would do it! AND we are not everyone!
For more info or more accountability…message me! And join the Bella Fit diva team for free! Real Talk with Real women !!!