Tasty Tuesday Diva-licious
Another way to spice up your boring chicken & cauliflower yet stay on healthy diva track.
Stuffed Chicken with Bacon & Feta
- Thinly sliced chicken breast 4 or however many you need
- Diced tomato ( I used a spoonful from the can you will need for the cauliflower)
- Sautéd Spinach
- Turkey bacon or real Bacon. You only need ½ piece per breast
- Feta Cheese crumbled
- Minced garlic
- Place each breast in your glass baker.
- Spray first with olive oil so the chicken doesn’t stick.
- Then spread out your ingredients onto each breast. Be sure to push feta into the breast so it doesn’t fall out.
- Fold chicken breast over and stick a tooth pic at the fold.
- Add a little more diced tomatoes over each breast along with pepper and sea salt.
- Bake 375 for about 20 min.
- 1 bag Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can no salt added diced tomatoes (if your doing the stuffed ckn set aside some for your ckn)
- 1.5 tablespoon capers
- 2 sprigs of fresh Dill
- 1/2 Feta cheese crumbled (I used with herbs)
- garlic powder, pepper and very little sea salt ( your capers are very salty)
- Sauté onions and Cauliflower in oil. 5-7 min
- Add tomatoes and capers. Sauté 5 more minutes
- Transfer Cauliflower mix into a glass 8×8 baker
- Sprinkle with dill and Feta
- Broil on high for about 5 min
- Serves 4-5
Ready to Eat!!!
Enjoy! Stay tuned for the next diva-licious recipe coming up this weekend. When you make the recipe, post and tag: Laura DalSanto-Bella Diva Fitness. Next diva-licious night is on me! Cheers!
Get Recipes Delivered to Your Inbox
Enter your info below, and I'll send you my favorite recipes and let you know when new recipes are added!