Tasty Tuesday Diva-licious
Another way to spice up your boring chicken & cauliflower yet stay on healthy diva track.
Stuffed Chicken with Bacon & Feta
- Thinly sliced chicken breast 4 or however many you need
- Diced tomato ( I used a spoonful from the can you will need for the cauliflower)
- Sautéd Spinach
- Turkey bacon or real Bacon. You only need ½ piece per breast
- Feta Cheese crumbled
- Minced garlic
- Place each breast in your glass baker.
- Spray first with olive oil so the chicken doesn’t stick.
- Then spread out your ingredients onto each breast. Be sure to push feta into the breast so it doesn’t fall out.
- Fold chicken breast over and stick a tooth pic at the fold.
- Add a little more diced tomatoes over each breast along with pepper and sea salt.
- Bake 375 for about 20 min.
- 1 bag Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can no salt added diced tomatoes (if your doing the stuffed ckn set aside some for your ckn)
- 1.5 tablespoon capers
- 2 sprigs of fresh Dill
- 1/2 Feta cheese crumbled (I used with herbs)
- garlic powder, pepper and very little sea salt ( your capers are very salty)
- Sauté onions and Cauliflower in oil. 5-7 min
- Add tomatoes and capers. Sauté 5 more minutes
- Transfer Cauliflower mix into a glass 8×8 baker
- Sprinkle with dill and Feta
- Broil on high for about 5 min
- Serves 4-5
Ready to Eat!!!
Enjoy! Stay tuned for the next diva-licious recipe coming up this weekend. When you make the recipe, post and tag: Laura DalSanto-Bella Diva Fitness. Next diva-licious night is on me! Cheers!