A super yummy, low sodium, low sugar, low fat all natural snack. Either pre workout, post workout or something sweet in the evening.
PB Protein Banana Bars
- 12 egg whites
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup high fiber cereal…..Trader joes has the BEST
- 2 fresh bananas
- 5 tablespoons of low sugar raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- few dashes of cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 packages of stevia
- olive oil spray
- Almond or Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven 340 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except high fiber cereal in blender.
- Blend all then fold in high fiber cereal.
- Spray 8×8 baker with olive oil and fill about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake, cool and frost with nut butter
You will have leftovers So I made 6 regular muffin size muffins, which equal one serving OR you can make them all into regular muffins
85 cal, 2 g fat, 12 Carb, 4 Sugar, 6 protein
YUMMY!!!!! Bon appetite Bella Style
Get Recipes Delivered to Your Inbox
Enter your info below, and I'll send you my favorite recipes and let you know when new recipes are added!