A super yummy, low sodium, low sugar, low fat all natural snack. Either pre workout, post workout or something sweet in the evening.
PB Protein Banana Bars
- 12 egg whites
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup high fiber cereal…..Trader joes has the BEST
- 2 fresh bananas
- 5 tablespoons of low sugar raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- few dashes of cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 packages of stevia
- olive oil spray
- Almond or Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven 340 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except high fiber cereal in blender.
- Blend all then fold in high fiber cereal.
- Spray 8×8 baker with olive oil and fill about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake, cool and frost with nut butter
You will have leftovers So I made 6 regular muffin size muffins, which equal one serving OR you can make them all into regular muffins
85 cal, 2 g fat, 12 Carb, 4 Sugar, 6 protein
YUMMY!!!!! Bon appetite Bella Style