Hi, I’m Laura! Self awareness, self love, empowerment and positive energy are just a few key essentials to maintaining that healthy, balanced lifestyle us women are constantly seeking. My mission is to connect all those elements for each of the divas I work with.
Through overcoming my own health crisis, I’ve learned that fitness and nutrition is an essential component of our lives.
With a client list as diverse as her training methods, Laura works one-on-one designing customized programs that focus on achieving long-term results through challenging and constantly varied workouts.
She specializes in educating and inspiring women to feel fit, healthy and sexy for life. Her focus on weight loss, gaining strength, nutrition and meal planning and overall confidence helps her to enhance life “beyond the barbell” for her clients. It’s time to begin your fitness journey!
Laura’s Approach & Specialties
Shifting the focus on achieving a balance both inside and outside the gym is a more unique and effective approach to fitness coaching, educating the mind, strengthening the body and cleansing the soul.
- Meal Planning & Recipes
- Women’s Health and Fitness
- Personal Training & Coaching
- Education and Inspiration
- Weight Loss
- Strength-Building and Muscle Development
- Overall confidence through mind, body and new focus
- Teens and young girls fitness
Experience & Certifications
Laura combines the knowledge obtained in college, majoring in health sciences and biology, with the firsthand experience attained as a NPC bikini fitness competitor, for almost a decade.
- ISSA Master Personal Trainer
- ISSA Sports Nutrition
- ISSA Hormone and Health
- TRX Group Trainer
- National & Florida State Licensed
- Medical Massage Therapist
- Health Sciences & Biology
- 200 YRT (yoga)
the diva highlights
Helloooooo Bella Diva Guess What? Yep, this fit diva is married! Wu-hooooooooooooo Laura DalSanto Wu. I never had a middle name, odd I know, but I do NOW!!! New Chapter with Married Life So many wonderful adventures are underway this year of change. That is what I am...read more
WellFit empowers teen girls to climb high in all areas of life. The program is designed to help girls overcome self-esteem issues and learn coping mechanisms as well as social entrepreneurship, leadership and communication skills. The girls workout with Laura, are...read more
For many years, I had battled issues with hormones. Lived a very competitive life with dance, then fitness competing and not knowing when to properly rest, eat enough, know that it was “ok” to have a level of normal body fat and not my competition percentage at 9-10%....read more
Laura was asked to be an ambassador for Lululemon in Naples, Florida July 2017. What an honor it has been representing this amazing company who believes in giving back to the community, supporting local fitness events and of course has an outstanding line of fitness gear. As an ambassador, Laura not only gets to proudly represent and wear this amazing clothing, but gets to take part in special fitness events all over Florida. Lululemon also give tremendous support to Bella Diva Fitness.
Gosh, I love all sorts!
- LOVE most sushi, even the funky stuff! Haha
- LOVE Tuna poke bowls with extra ginger
- Anything spicy & All nut butters especially cashew butter
- Sweet indulgence: Heath or toffee anything (mom makes the best bars for christmas)
- White chocolate macadamia nut cookies (warm and soft)
Favorite Ways to Relax
- Sunset on the beach with a glass of wine, Raven and my sweetie
- Any kind of spa treatments, I could get a massage everyday if I could!
- Paddle boarding
- Reading and researching anything that involves: cooking, women’s health and anti-aging
Purple & Sparkles
Love anything that sparkles and all shades of the color purple!
From Maryland, yes I am a crab cake snob! Haha! I make the best crab cakes with my secret recipe.
Favorite Diva Destination
World traveler with my fiance soon to be Husband (May 2019)
Together we have experienced:
- International: Northern & Southern Italy (Positano is where Ernie popped the big question), Paris, Spain, Japan, Taiwan, Peru, Dubai, and Tahiti this summer (for our Honeymoon)!
- U.S: NY, California, Colorado (often), Most eastern states AND Alaska (Best cruise ever)
I’m matcha tea obsessed. (Kunjani, a local coffee shop has the best) and also love my coffee.
Least Favorite Workouts
The Rower and Bicep Curls
Closed Toe Shoes
I hate closed toe shoes. As soon as I leave my studio, flip flops go on!
Always With Me
Water, phone, some sort of lip balm or gloss. Oh and I always keep emergency food in my car (turkey jerky, kind bar or this rice protein crackers).
Passionate about cooking
I have a passion for cooking and finding ways to create healthy versions of foods we love but should only have in moderation. (check and follow blog for these creations)
- High intensity training: (burpees, Yes I love burpees) jump squats, slam balls, pull ups, push ups, etc.
- Power Yoga
- Outdoor jogging and power-walks
I own more workout clothes then regular clothes. Thanks lululemon!
Definition of a Diva?
A woman who takes pride in her daily existence and an avid pursuit for perfection in everything she does. This diva often longs to think of herself as strong, passionate, unfaltering, together and invincible. Beauty, inner and outer confidence and the ability to do it all, whether it’s being a full time working woman or a stay-at-home mom.
this is real diva life