Must of us are very good and about giving it to family, friends, even strangers in time of need, but we tend to forget about our own self love.
Some things may be equally essential but there is nothing more important than a healthy sense of self-esteem and loving yourself.
In my experience, three of the most important reasons are:
▪ Life becomes simpler and lighter. When you love yourself more then things simply become lighter and easier. You won’t make as many mountains out of molehills (or out of plain air) as you used to. Or beat yourself up or drag yourself down over mistakes or temporary setbacks.
▪ You’ll have more inner stability and self-sabotage less. When your opinion of yourself goes up then you’ll stop trying to get so much validation and attention from other people. You become less needy and find an inner stability even when your world might be negative or uncertain at times.
▪ The increasing self-esteem and self-love also makes you feel more deserving of good things in life and so you’ll self-sabotage less and go after what you deep down want with more motivation and focus than ever before.
▪ You’ll be happier. This explains itself. Once you find true happiness with yourself, everything else will be easier. This isn’t always an easy task. Peaks and valleys of life will reoccur time and time again. Stay focused, positive and get your booty back on track! xoxo
With this said…..Do something for your self every day Bella Divas. I get told a lotfrom my clients, “I don’t have time”. Um….we all do not have it…we create it if we really want it. PERIOD.
Ideas to help show yourself the love:
- 10 min daily reading….clears your mind
- 45 min sweat session….stress reliever & clears your mind. It can be a walk outside, gym session, yoga class..ANYthing!!
- Create a fun new healthy meal…stimulate your mind
- Lunch date by yourself…meet new people
Bottom line, love your self and know each day will feel lighter, happier and defiantly HEALTHIER.